Missouri College Loans
Message from Missouri Dept of Education:
A student loan is money you borrow to finance your (or your dependent student's) college education. College loans must be repaid, even if you
- are not satisfied with the quality of your education,
- do not complete your program of study, or
- are not able to obtain employment.
If you've decided a student loan is needed in order to attend and survive college, remember the amount of money you borrow can affect your lifestyle after you leave college. Borrow wisely. Compare lenders, interest rates and repayment details.
Missouri Educational Lenders include:
- Bank of America (806746) - Brea, CA. 800-344-8382
- Bank One, NA (805156) - Fishers, IN. 800-487-4400
- Commerce Bank++ (813979-001) - St. Louis, MO. 800-666-3910. (Stafford, PLUS)
- First Federal Bank, F.S.B. (820370) - Kansas City, MO. 816-241-7800. (Stafford, PLUS)
- Firstar Bank (804609) - Lawrence, KS. 785-865-0278. Stafford loan, PLUS loan
- Guaranty Bank and Trust (804657) - Kansas City, MO. 800-555-3601. Stafford, PLUS
Before applying, compare all private student loan offers: Read our national private loan lender reviews.